Come out and volunteer for Jumpstart and enjoy some fun and activities with the kids in your community!!!
Jumpstart Games provides children from in-need communities between the ages of 4-14, with an opportunity to participate in a day of fun sport games and activities. Providing them with a unique experience that they may not get otherwise. Last year, with the help of the Canadian Tire family of companies we held numerous Jumpstart Games across Canadian communities that included thousands of children. This year we are hoping for an even bigger reach.
Come out on July 17, 2015 and spend a day helping children from our local communities enjoy an action packed day full of fun, food, play, and friendship. There will be 650 kids participating in a swim themed Jumpstart Games event St. Clair College in Windsor and they need your help in making it a great experience for these children!
Volunteers will help with registration, leading teams, swimming related activity rotations and lunch/snacks. More details & requirements on the various volunteer roles can be found on the volunteer site below.
Just follow these 5 easy steps to volunteer for this event:
1. Click this link and register on the Jumpstart Volunteer Community Centre
a. If you have not used the volunteer site before, select “New Registration” and follow the prompts to create a username and password.
b. If you have used the volunteer site before, select “Returning User Login” and login using your username and password.
2. Go into the ‘Posted Volunteer Opportunities’ tab
3. Look for the Windsor Jumpstart Games July 17/15 (Reference ID # 1643) volunteer opportunity and click on the ‘View’ button
4. This will open up the event details and you will see various volunteer opportunities and specific times for each position
5. Click on the ‘Apply’ button for the position you are interested in volunteering for
Note: All positions for this event require Manager approval. (This is a required field for employees, if you are an external volunteer simply enter your email address when prompted for a manager email).
Along with the experience of putting smiles on the faces of these children, all volunteers will receive lunch.
Looking forward to having you part of the day!!